The cost includes:
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Tourism in Islamabad to obtain a permit (if necessary).
- Help at the airport upon arrival / before departure.
- Transfer at airports, to hotels.
- Road transfers as per travel plan.
- Parking fees and taxes, etc.
- Welcome party (briefing) / farewell meeting (briefing) at the Alpine Club of Pakistan (for high mountain expeditions).
- Hotel accommodation (in cities) with all meals.
- All meals during the hike (up to the bases below the summits).
- Transport of 12,5 kg per person personal luggage.
- Kitchen / mess tent with table / field stools and camping fees.
- Kitchen equipment, dishes, cutlery, fuel and related communal equipment.
- Tents for customers
- Wages for the basic guide team, Sardar (if necessary), cook and porters at low and high altitude.
- Insurance for our field staff and porters at low altitudes (except rescue and helicopter).
- Warranty letter on behalf of the team / customer regarding environmental protection.
- Handling / forwarding mail to BC (if applicable) / abroad, except postage.
Payment terms and conditions:
25% of the advance payment will be deducted in case of resignation from the paid package price, if the resignation takes place within less than 25 days from the date of arrival (45 days for high mountain expeditions).
40% of the advance payment will be deducted in case of resignation from the paid package price, if the resignation takes place within less than 10 days from the date of arrival (25 days for high mountain expeditions).
In case of cancellation prior to arrival, all payments related to confirmed reservations (hotel / transport / airline fees will have to be paid by customers).
Anyone who decides to cancel their trip upon arrival or leave during the trip for any reason will not be entitled to a refund. This also applies if the entire group gives up their journey or decides to return earlier than the agreed schedule.
* The above offer is based on current porters' rates and is valid for 2020.